When I was 3 or 4 my parents used to tie me to a small anchor in the back yard so I wouldn’t get away.
One day, they heard a knock on the back door. “Who could that be”? It was me. I had carried the anchor, to the back door, still tied to it. I wanted in. I naturally see the status quo as a push off point to an improved situation.
Since 2007, I’ve been bringing a well researched, fresh, real-time perspective on how to develop individuals for career in today’s dynamic society. With a suite of tools, my wide personal work experience, and education in Organizational Development, I can help you take advantage of change in your own personal and work life.
Some credentials that help me assist you:
- Moved 14 times – to several countries – with my wife and three kids
- Lived and worked in a foreign culture – 8 years in Africa, edge of Sahara Desert
- Gone back to school – several times – as an adult
- Bachelor of Science in Politics and International Relations from the London School of Economics, specializing in organizational behavior and development
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management from Lambton College
- Employer Consultant (former) for Lambton College myCareer Centre
- Evernote Certified Consultant (Canada)
I’ve had my fair share of role under-loads, chaos transitions, identity strippings and other realities of living in a post-industrial, global, fast changing world.
I can cheer you on!